Two decades ago, cigarmaker Rocky Patel started working on a new cigar called The Edge. When it came to market two years later, the smoke was a hit, and The Edge and its spinoff blends continue to impress fans and garner impressive ratings to this day. In celebration of the twenty-year milestone, Rocky Patel Premium Cigars has teamed up with Cigar Aficionado magazine for a special giveaway with five high-end prizes. The company is also releasing two new cigars: The Edge 20th Anniversary and a new concept called Rocky Patel DBS. Both should be on store shelves this December.
Rocky Patel’s The Era of The Edge Sweepstakes runs through Tuesday, December 27th. Five lucky cigar fans will take home big prizes, ranging from luxury cigar accessories to a once-in-a-lifetime cigar experience:
- Our first-place winner gets the grand prize, an all-expenses paid trip for two, including airfare and hotel accommodations for two nights, to the Burn cigar bar and lounge of their choice. The man himself, Rocky Patel will join the winner for an evening of revelry at Burn. Known for its stylish interiors and upscale atmosphere, Burn has locations in Atlanta, Naples, Oklahoma City, Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
- The second prize winner receives a new cigar humidor. The Rocky Patel Number 6 Humidor features a lock and key closure for securing your precious smokes and holds up to 125 cigars.
- Our third-place winner collects a Rocky Patel White Label Ashtray and White Label Envoy Lighter. Emblazoned with Rocky Patel’s emblem, the ashtray is made of porcelain and has four cigar holders. The Envoy Lighter comes with five powerful blue flame jets, a built-in punch cutter, a fuel tank window and a lifetime warranty.
- The fourth prize winner claims a new travel cigar case. Called the Burn Pocket Case, the camel leather accessory holds three cigars and features custom stitching.
- Finally, our fifth-place winner lands an eye-catching Rocky Patel Statesman lighter in rose gold and white leather. The triple-flame lighter has a flip-top lid, a fuel tank window and a lifetime warranty.
Along with the sweepstakes, Rocky Patel is also releasing two new cigars. The first, called The Edge 20th Anniversary, is made with an Ecuador Sumatra wrapper that Patel says has been aged for more than 10 years, a Honduran broadleaf binder and filler tobacco from Honduras and Panama. The second smoke is called Rocky Patel DBS. The letters stand for double broadleaf selection, and the cigar contains both Pennsylvania broadleaf and Honduran broadleaf tobacco. The blend is brought together by a dark, Mexican San Andrés wrapper.
While the new smokes will be available soon, The Era of The Edge giveaway is already live. Enter by December 27th to put your name in the running.