Fuente Fuente OpusX Big B Humidor Coming Next Month
What can eleven grand get you in the world of Fuente cigars? How about a humidor filled with 102 limited-edition Fuente Fuente OpusX cigars of all types, including the OpusX Big B. With a suggested retail price of $11,000, the 2023 OpusX Serie “Heaven and Earth” Big B humidor is made and distributed by accessories company Prometheus International Inc. Fifty of these limited-edition sets will be released in June, with another 50 slated for December.
Made of okoume wood and finished in Red Sycamore, each humidor has a 300-count capacity and contains an array of rare OpusX cigars, but the star of the package is the OpusX Big B, a fat perfecto that hasn’t been released in 10 years.
The striking humidors contain the following sizes:
- 12 Fuente Fuente OpusX Big B
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX Purple Rain
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX BBMF Natural
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX BBMF Maduro
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX El Escorpion
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX El Escorpion Maduro
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX Rare Black Torpedo
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX Rare Black Double Corona
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX Tauros the Bull Maduro
- 10 Fuente Fuente OpusX Scorpio Maduro
In addition to the cigars and humidor, this set includes a copy of Arturo Fuente: Since 1912, a large, hardcover book of photographs that chronicles the Fuente legacy and highlights Chateau de la Fuente, the Dominican farm in Bonao where all the wrappers for OpusX cigars are grown.
A secondary band on each cigar indicates the year it was rolled. Like all Fuente cigars, these OpusX cigars were made at Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia. in the Dominican Republic.
Portions of each sale will go to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation, an organization started by the Arturo Fuente Cigar Co. and J.C. Newman Cigar Co. to help the underprivileged and impoverished children of the Dominican Republic.