Cigar Aficionado's Big Smoke is coming to the sunny shores of Miami Beach on April 7—and there's still time for cigar lovers to take part in the festivities. The event will be held at the iconic Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach and will offer a unique opportunity to meet some of the cigar world's biggest stars while enjoying premium cigars, libations and a delicious buffet.
Tickets to the Big Smoke Miami—and the VIP option that allows early access to the event—are on sale now. The ticket price includes 35 premium cigars, dinner, and a host of designer cocktails, delicious beers and fine spirits.
During the event, guests will have the opportunity to receive cigars from brands like Arturo Fuente, Alec Bradley, La Flor Dominicana, Padrón, Rocky Patel and many more. (Check out the entire list of participating brands here.)
So who will you meet at the Big Smoke Miami? Some of the biggest names in the cigar business are scheduled to attend, including:
- Carlos Fuente Jr. of Arturo Fuente Cigars
- Jorge Padrón of Padrón Cigars
- Litto Gomez of La Flor Dominicana (the maker of Cigar Aficionado's No. 1 cigar of 2016)
- Rocky Patel, Nish Patel, Nimish Desai of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars (on social media, Rocky said he would be passing out 94-point-rated Rocky Patel Royales)
- Ernesto Perez-Carrillo, Lissette Perez-Carrillo and Jose Blanco of EPC Cigar Co.
- Manuel Quesada of Quesada Cigars
- Pete Johnson of Tatuaje
- Janny, Jaime and other members of the Garcia Family from My Father Cigars
- Alan Rubin of Alec Bradley Cigar Co.
- Nestor Andres Plasencia of Plasencia Cigars
- A.J. Fernandez of AJ Fernandez Cigars
- Jonathan Drew and Willy Herrera of Drew Estate
- Javier Estades of Altadis
- Régis Broersma of General Cigar Co.
- Rafael Nodal of Aging Room
- Christian Eiroa of CLE Cigars
- Michael Herklots of Nat Sherman
- Bill Paley, Clay Roberts and Sam Phillips of La Palina
- Erik Espinosa of Espinosa Cigars
- Jochy Blanco of Tabacalera Palma
- Jason Wood of La Aurora Cigars
- Mehul Shah of MBombay Cigars
- Chip Goldeen of Ashton Distributors
- Al Micallef of Micallef Cigars
- Paul Palmer-Fernandez of Casa Fernandez
Attendees will also have the chance to light up among like-minded aficionados on the Fontainebleau Hotel's beautiful outdoor terrace, located adjacent to the cigar booths. The patio will also feature bars and lounges from some of the premium spirits brands participating in the event, like Bacardi 8, D'USSE, Dewar's and Hatuey.
For more information on this one-of-a-kind experience, visit the FAQ section located on the homepage of www.bigsmokemiami.com.