Cigar Aficionado is back to Havana.
Our editors are in Cuba to cover the 14th annual Festival del Habano, or Habanos Festival, where they will sample the latest in Cuban cigars, meet with top officials from the Cuban cigar industry as well as the leading international retailers and distributors of Cuban cigars, and immerse themselves in the culture of Havana.
- Cuba Questions, by Gordon Mott
- Cigars—Old and New—In Havana, by David Savona
- A Day at the Cuban Trade Show, By David Savona
- Havana Retail Royalty, by Gordon Mott
- According to Jim, by Gordon Mott
- The New Cigars of Cuba, by David Savona
- Cigar Magnet, by Gordon Mott
- A Cigar Dinner Extravaganza, by Gordon Mott