Tuesday, January 7, 2014
The Fat Cigar Trend Spreads to Cuba
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Vintage Cubans Heat Up At Auction
Saturday, June 1, 2013
New Montecristos Lead the Way at Habanos Festival
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
The Year of the Cuban Cigar
Monday, February 4, 2013
A Day at the La Corona Factory
- More from Cuba Report
Cigar Aficionado's Continuing Habanos Festival Coverage
Posted: March 8, 2013
Cigar Aficionado is back from Havana.
Our editors were in Cuba last week to cover the 15th annual Festival del Habano, or Habanos Festival, where they sampled the latest in Cuban cigars, met with top officials from the Cuban cigar industry as well as the leading international retailers and distributors of Cuban cigars, and immersed themselves in the culture of Havana.
- Montecristos, Big and Small, and Other New Cubans, By David Savona
- Smoking Freely in Cuba, By David Savona
- Breaking Down Cuban Cigar Sales, By David Savona
- Night of the Vegueros, By Gordon Mott
- Shop Report: Havana, By David Savona
- Festival del Habano Gala Closing, By Gordon Mott
- Cuba’s New Crop of Limitadas, By David Savona
You must be logged in to post a comment.