Cigar Aficionado is back from Havana.
Our editors were in Cuba last week to cover the 15th annual Festival del Habano, or Habanos Festival, where they sampled the latest in Cuban cigars, met with top officials from the Cuban cigar industry as well as the leading international retailers and distributors of Cuban cigars, and immersed themselves in the culture of Havana.
- Montecristos, Big and Small, and Other New Cubans, By David Savona
- Smoking Freely in Cuba, By David Savona
- Breaking Down Cuban Cigar Sales, By David Savona
- Night of the Vegueros, By Gordon Mott
- Shop Report: Havana, By David Savona
- Festival del Habano Gala Closing, By Gordon Mott
- Cuba’s New Crop of Limitadas, By David Savona
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.