next time you’re smoking a H. Upmann cigar, be wary of how you ash
because you could end up being featured within the pages of Cigar
H. Upmann and Cigar Aficionado Magazine have teamed up to create a contest where a photograph of your long, unbroken ash could land you two tickets to your choice of either the New York or Las Vegas Big Smokes.
In addition, the winner will be featured in an advertisement that runs in Cigar Aficionado magazine, plus receive a box of H. Upmann cigars and a one-year subscription to Cigar Aficionado.
Retailers all over the United States are participating by hosting events in which attendees receives an H. Upmann 1844 Reserve cigar, t-shirts, paper rulers to measure the ash and a special golf tool.
Here is a partial listing of retailers participating in the contest. To enter, check out http://longestashcontest.cigaraficionado.com or follow on Twitter @LongestAsh.
- Smokers Paradise LLC - Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 - December 14th, 2011
- Edwards Pipe & Tobacco - Tampa, FL 33609 - December 14th, 2011
- Malibu Cigar Lounge - Malibu, CA 90265 - December 15th, 2011
- Nat Sherman - New York, NY 10017 - December 16th, 2011
- The Tobacco Merchant - Columbia, SC 29229 - December 16th, 2011
- Three J's C-Cigar Emporium II - Lake Worth, FL 33449 - December 19th, 2011
- The Cigar Inn - New York, NY 10021 - December 20th, 2011
- Habaneros Cigars - West Palm Beach, FL 33405 - January 7th, 2012
- The Chesapeake Cigar Company - Edgewater, MD - January 9th, 2012
- Indy Cigar Bar - Indianapolis, IN - January 11th, 2012
- Cigar Studio - Toronto, Ontario Canada - January 14th, 2012
- Havana Group Cigar Club - Miami Lake, FL 33016 - January 20th, 2012
Log in if you're already registered.
Ratings & Reviews
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.