Thursday, May 16, 2013
La Gloria Launching First Nicaraguan Lines
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
North Carolina Bill Would Allow Outdoor Smoking
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Altadis Releasing Next Generation Saint Luis Rey
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Aurora Releasing Maduro 107
Monday, May 6, 2013
Small Batch Smokes
- More from News & Features
Longest Ash Contest Tour Now Under Way
Posted: December 15, 2011
next time you’re smoking a H. Upmann cigar, be wary of how you ash
because you could end up being featured within the pages of Cigar
H. Upmann and Cigar Aficionado Magazine have teamed up to create a contest where a photograph of your long, unbroken ash could land you two tickets to your choice of either the New York or Las Vegas Big Smokes.
In addition, the winner will be featured in an advertisement that runs in Cigar Aficionado magazine, plus receive a box of H. Upmann cigars and a one-year subscription to Cigar Aficionado.
Retailers all over the United States are participating by hosting events in which attendees receives an H. Upmann 1844 Reserve cigar, t-shirts, paper rulers to measure the ash and a special golf tool.
Here is a partial listing of retailers participating in the contest. To enter, check out http://longestashcontest.cigaraficionado.com or follow on Twitter @LongestAsh.
- Smokers Paradise LLC - Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 - December 14th, 2011
- Edwards Pipe & Tobacco - Tampa, FL 33609 - December 14th, 2011
- Malibu Cigar Lounge - Malibu, CA 90265 - December 15th, 2011
- Nat Sherman - New York, NY 10017 - December 16th, 2011
- The Tobacco Merchant - Columbia, SC 29229 - December 16th, 2011
- Three J's C-Cigar Emporium II - Lake Worth, FL 33449 - December 19th, 2011
- The Cigar Inn - New York, NY 10021 - December 20th, 2011
- Habaneros Cigars - West Palm Beach, FL 33405 - January 7th, 2012
- The Chesapeake Cigar Company - Edgewater, MD - January 9th, 2012
- Indy Cigar Bar - Indianapolis, IN - January 11th, 2012
- Cigar Studio - Toronto, Ontario Canada - January 14th, 2012
- Havana Group Cigar Club - Miami Lake, FL 33016 - January 20th, 2012
Comments 1 comment(s)
Jim Ryder — Miami, FL, US, — December 16, 2011 6:14am ET
You must be logged in to post a comment.