the good life
Living well demands that we indulge in things that are of superior quality and excellent origin. Our guide, a popular section from Cigar Aficionado magazine, aspires to find and recommend the best of everything to aficionados of the good life.
• Cook Like a Cuban—A Gourmet Ropa Vieja Recipe 4/22/2015
• MB&F Shows Off Sci-Fi, Steampunk Style Timepieces 3/5/2015
• Parmigiani Fleurier’s Tonda 1950 Squelette Reveals Watchmaking’s Inner Beauty 2/12/2015
• Stylish Divers 2/1/2015
• Backgammon 2/1/2015
• Schiller Water Bike 2/1/2015
• Philips Hue Smart Light Bulb 2/1/2015
PGA Tour player profiles, equipment reviews plus resort and course recommendations.Legendary Shots
Read our reviews of cigar-friendly restaurants and bars from around the world.New: The Winery, Newport Beach, California
Upload and share your favorite cigar moments. Your photo may even make it into Cigar Aficionado magazine.
A good cigar calls for a stiff drink. Spirits guru Jack Bettridge covers the world of spirits, cocktails and beer.New: WhistlePig’s New Rye Recalls The Old World
Check out photo galleries and coverage of past Big Smokes, the largest cigar celebration in the world.