the good life
Living well demands that we indulge in things that are of superior quality and excellent origin. Our guide, a popular section from Cigar Aficionado magazine, aspires to find and recommend the best of everything to aficionados of the good life.
• A Taste for Bitters 12/1/2014
• Bring on the Blends 10/1/2014
• Audemars Piguetâs Royal Oak Offshores Look to the Future and Back 10/14/2014
• Bremont Watch Takes On South Pole Extremes 9/4/2014
• Oris' Artelier Jumping Hour Makes an Elegant Leap 8/21/2014
• Game Golf 8/1/2014
• Drive-In Movies 8/1/2014
PGA Tour player profiles, equipment reviews plus resort and course recommendations.The Golf Injury Epidemic
Read our reviews of cigar-friendly restaurants and bars from around the world.New: The QG, Baltimore, Maryland
Upload and share your favorite cigar moments. Your photo may even make it into Cigar Aficionado magazine.
A good cigar calls for a stiff drink. Spirits guru Jack Bettridge covers the world of spirits, cocktails and beer.New: The Glenlivet’s New Nàdurra has its Own Chair
Check out photo galleries and coverage of past Big Smokes, the largest cigar celebration in the world.