Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Profound leather notes immediately saturate the palate, followed by some chewy coffee bean flavors and a hickory finish. Draw and burn are even throughout.
- Body: Medium-Full
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 49
- Length: 7 1/8"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Dom. Rep.
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Aug 01, 2013
- Price: $7.70
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.