Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A full, lush draw saturates the palate with cocoa powder, hickory and a range of nutty flavors from walnut to French peanut, though the smoke leaves that palate a touch dry.
- Body: Medium-Full
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 6"
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: U.S.A./Conn. Broadleaf
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2012
- Price: $8.60
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.