Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: An oily, reddish brown cigar that draws well, with a fine burn. It’s spicy and toasty, with cedar and earth flavors. A medium to full-bodied smoke.
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 5 1/2"
- Filler: Dominican, Nicaraguan
- Binder: Indonesia
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Aug 01, 2006
- Price: $5.75
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.