Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: This delicious smoke is full of warming spice flavors and a distinct nuttiness. It’s bright and tangy on the palate, and takes on a light chocolate finish.
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 6"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Ecuador
- Wrapper: Brazil
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Aug 01, 2013
- Price: $7.75
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.