Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Richly hued with a golden-brown wrapper. This small cigar has an easy draw that imparts some leather flavor, toastiness and a slight sweetness. Balanced.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Corona
- Ring Gauge: 42
- Length: 5 1/8"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Oct 01, 2011
- Price: $4.50
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.