Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Gleaming with oils, this is a pleasantly toasty cigar. Creamy coffee notes come through as well, but the cigar remains toasty throughout.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 52
- Length: 6"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., NIcaragua
- Binder: Cameroon
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Oct 01, 2011
- Price: $5.35
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.