Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: This earthy cigar has a some dry, dusky notes and a very woody character. There are hints of nuts, particularly almonds and walnuts, with a touch of earth. Well made, with a good draw.
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 47
- Length: 7 1/4"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua, Brazil
- Binder: Ecuador
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Feb 01, 2007
- Price: $7.25
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.