Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: An oily maduro with a smooth draw and soft smoke. It’s sweet and spicy, with hints of marshmallow and nutmeg. A medium to full bodied cigar.
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 5"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua, Mexico
- Binder: U.S.A./Conn. Broadleaf
- Wrapper: Dom. Rep.
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2006
- Price: $3.90
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.