Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A dark, oily robusto packed with full-bodied tobacco, though it burns and draws evenly. The smoke is bold with cedar and leather while touches of orange peel and acidity come through on the palate.
- Body: Full
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 52
- Length: 5"
- Filler: Honduras, Nicaragua
- Binder: Brazil
- Wrapper: U.S.A./Conn. Habano
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Dec 01, 2011
- Price: $10.95
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.