Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A light, oily wrapper covers this well-made cigar. The draw is inconsistent, and flavors start out papery, but woody notes and some sweetness eventually come through.
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 6"
- Filler: Dom. Rep.
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: U.S.A./Conn. Shade
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Oct 01, 2009
- Price: $9.80
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.