Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: This petit corona burns well with a lush draw that envelops the palate with a rich, cedary smoke underscored by earth, nut and leather flavors. Medium to full bodied.
- Size: Petit Corona
- Ring Gauge: 40
- Length: 5"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua, Peru
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Cameroon
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Jun 01, 2007
- Price: $4.00
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.