Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: This maduro is nearly black. It draws well, burning with a white ash. The cigar has cedar, anise and cocoa notes, complemented by some coffee. Mild to medium bodied.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 60
- Length: 6"
- Filler: Honduras, Nicaragua, Dom. Rep.
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: Dom. Rep.
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Aug 01, 2006
- Price: $9.50
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.