Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Beautifully rolled with a symmetric head, this large cigar imparts profound dried orange peel flavor around notes of leather, earth and sweet almond paste.
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 6 1/2"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Peru
- Wrapper: Peru
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Oct 01, 2013
- Price: $10.00
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.