Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A dark cigar that is firm to the touch and draws evenly. It's rich and bold with a foundation of coffee bean flavor and savory leather notes. Sweet, nuttiness emerges on the finish.
- Body: Medium-Full
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 5 1/4"
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Binder: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper: Brazil
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Oct 01, 2012
- Price: $9.50
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.