Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Somewhat sloppy around the cap, this good performing cigar has sweet wood notes. It’s nutty and toasty, with a sweet finish. It’s stronger than it looks, with a medium to full body.
- Size: Corona
- Ring Gauge: 44
- Length: 5 1/2"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2006
- Price: $5.25
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.