Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A dark robusto with a rustic wrapper and round head. It starts earthy and woody before warming to show lots of leather, coffee and molasses character. A tasty smoke once it settles in.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 5"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Dom. Rep., Brazil
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Feb 01, 2014
- Price: $6.49
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.