Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: This good-looking Churchill has a firm draw and semi-even burn but offers a toasty flavor profile with semi-sweet chocolate, earth and a straw-and-hay finish.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Cameroon
- Wrapper: Nicaragua
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Oct 01, 2012
- Price: $16.20
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.