Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A thick, prominent vein runs down this toro. It's very earthy and meaty with black pepper and salted peanut flavor.
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 6 1/8"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Honduras, Nicaragua
- Binder: U.S.A./Conn. Broadleaf
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Oct 01, 2012
- Price: $5.59
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.