Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A dark cigar whose richly-hued wrapper foreshadows the rich flavors of coffee, earth, nougat and honey. Medium to full bodied.
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Peru, Nicaragua
- Binder: U.S.A./ Conn Broadleaf
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2012
- Price: $11.55
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.