Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A two-toned cigar rolled barber pole style in a light and dark wrapper. It burns a bit unevenly, but sweet and savory flavors come together in the form of roasted meat, sweet cedar and chocolate.
- Body: Medium-Full
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 56
- Length: 5"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Italy, Dom. Rep., U.S.A.
- Binder: Brazil
- Wrapper: U.S.A.
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Dec 01, 2011
- Price: $8.20
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.