Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Even though this dark, near veinless robusto is solid to the touch, it draws wonderfully, leaving full-bodied notes of pepper, wine oak and coffee bean flavors on the palate.
- Body: Full
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 4 1/2"
- Filler: NIcaragua
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: U.S.A./Conn. Broadleaf
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Jun 01, 2011
- Price: $6.50
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.