Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: The smoke of this dark, oily robusto has a rich mouth-feel, offering red wine notes nutty flavors and a touch of tanginess on the finish.
- Body: Medium-Full
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 5"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Honduras
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Jun 01, 2011
- Price: $6.50
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.