Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Streaky in appearance and richly colored, this cigar is profoundly leathery in character showing salty peanut notes and woody flavors, but the leather intensifies for a savory medium-bodied smoke
- Body: Medium
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Cameroon
- Wrapper: Nicaragua
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2011
- Price: $16.20
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.