Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A roughly made Churchill with a sloppy cap. It’s a toasty, creamy cigar that occasionally smacks of spicy hot pepper. Tastes much better than it looks
- Body: Full
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 47
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua, Peru
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Dec 01, 2008
- Price: $10.00
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.