Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: An oily, cream-colored cigar that forms a gray ash as it burns. The smoke is creamy and balanced with bready flavors and a cardomom note before a mellow finish.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Corona
- Ring Gauge: 42
- Length: 5 1/4"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Ecuador
- Wrapper: Cameroon
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Dec 01, 2007
- Price: $6.40
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.