Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Topped with a pig tail cap, this well made corona draws well for such a thin size. It starts a bit flat but quickly warms to show balanced notes of nuts, wood and leather.
- Body: Mild
- Size: Corona
- Ring Gauge: 38
- Length: 6"
- Filler: Dom. Rep.
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: U.S.A./Conn. Shade
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Aug 01, 2007
- Price: $13.30
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.