Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A beautiful, oily cigar with a great three-seam cap and fine draw. Profound notes of leather, tobacco and earth make this cigar a strong and complex powerhouse.
- Body: Full
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Length: 6"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Colombia
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Nicaragua
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2007
- Price: $7.00
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.