Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: The dark, oily wrapper of this rectangular cigar accentuates its curves and rounded edges. The creamy smoke underscores a consistent showing of spice and cedar.
- Body: Medium-Full
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Length: 5 1/2"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Honduras
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Insider, Mar 20, 2012
- Price: $8.55
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.