Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: This dark, rustic-looking cigar is finished with a bumpy head and sandy wrapper. Primarily earthy in character, each puff also carries black pepper and woody flavors.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 49
- Length: 5 1/2"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: U.S.A./ Conn. Habano
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Insider, Apr 17, 2012
- Price: $6.49
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.