Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: An attractive little robusto that has hints of roasted nuts, baked fruits, cinnamon and nutmeg. Very flavorful and complex.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Robusto
- Ring Gauge: 48
- Length: 4 1/2"
- Filler: Dominican Republic
- Binder: Dominican Republic
- Wrapper: Dominican Republic
- Issue: Cigar Insider, Oct 11, 2011
- Price: $7.25
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.