Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: The draw on this oily short robusto is a bit firm, but workable and it burns evenly. There's plenty of raw cocoa bean character along with hints of leather on the finish. A rich smoke.
- Body: Full
- Size: Odd
- Ring Gauge: 52
- Length: 4"
- Filler: Dom. Rep.
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: U.S.A./ Conn. Broadleaf
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2012
- Price: $4.90
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.