Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A richly colored Churchill with an even burn and substantial draw. Though cedary and spicy, the smoke leaves an ashy aftertaste.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 56
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua,
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Feb 01, 2013
- Price: $15.00
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.