Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Smooth and rich in appearance, this cigar starts out spicy an herbal warming to show a sweet licorice note before spice flavor intensifies.
- Body: Medium-Full
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Length: 5 1/2"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Nicaragua
- Issue: Cigar Insider, Mar 08, 2011
- Price: NA
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.