Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Toothy and dark in appearance with an uneven burn. First puffs carry heavy leather flavors that precede some spice notes and a touch of black cherry.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Length: 5 1/2"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Dom. Rep.
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Jun 01, 2011
- Price: $7.00
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.