Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Fat and oily, this short robusto draws well, offering leathery, toasty intonations balanced by oaky and woody flavor as the cigar progresses.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Odd
- Ring Gauge: 48
- Length: 4"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Honduras
- Wrapper: Honduras
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2012
- Price: $6.95
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.