Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A well-made mini robusto with an evenly colored wrap- per and even burn. Though a slow starter, it becomes rich with cedar, toast and a balancing sweetness
- Body: Medium
- Size: Odd
- Ring Gauge: 50
- Length: 4"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua, U.S.A./Conn. Broadleaf
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Insider, May 24, 2011
- Price: $4.95
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.