Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Dark and oily with some veins to the wrapper, this sweet, toasty cigar is balanced by some spicy overtones and a dark-roasted coffee finish.
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Honduras
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Aug 01, 2011
- Price: $18.50
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.