Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A colosally blocky and box-pressed cigar draped in a dark, oily wrapper. The smoke is creamy with touches of licorice, earth and sweet woods.
- Size: Grande
- Ring Gauge: 70
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Dom. Rep.
- Binder: U.S.A./Conn. Habano
- Wrapper: U.S.A./Conn. Broadleaf
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Feb 01, 2014
- Price: $9.50
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.