Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A toasty lancero that intensifies with each puff. Woody flavors become bold and strong with spicy licorice, coffee bean and caramel flavors. The finish is toasty with a touch of dried orange peel.
- Size: Panetela
- Ring Gauge: 38
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., Nicaragua
- Binder: Ecuador
- Wrapper: Brazil
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Dec 01, 2013
- Price: $8.00
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.