Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A squat cigar with some burn issues, but significant walnut and coffee flavors are brought together by a richly textured smoke
- Body: Medium
- Size: Odd
- Ring Gauge: 60
- Length: 4"
- Filler: Nicaragua, Dom. Rep., Brazil
- Binder: Dom. Rep.
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Apr 01, 2012
- Price: $4.99
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.