Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: This little smoke burns evenly and draws well offering an unusual range of flavors starting with toasted barley, vanilla, chocolate and a malty, stout-like finish.
- Size: Petit Corona
- Ring Gauge: 38
- Length: 5"
- Filler: Mexico, Dom. Rep.
- Binder: Mexico
- Wrapper: Cameroon
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Dec 01, 2011
- Price: $4.99
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.