Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: Veiny and dark with significant oil to the wrapper. The draw is bit on the firm side, but the cigar burns evenly. A licorice sweetness is complemented by some spice and a woody finish. Medium bodied
- Body: Medium-Full
- Size: Churchill
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Length: 7"
- Filler: Dom. Rep., NIcaragua
- Binder: Cameroon
- Wrapper: U.S.A./Conn. Broadleaf
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Feb 01, 2011
- Price: $6.05
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.